- Chili peppers : the smaller it is, the hotter it will be.
- Mosquitoes are attracted to people who’ve recently consumed a banana.
- Avocados are poisons for birds .
- Gravity has a great sense of humor . How can you deal with this? There doesn’t seem to be a solution.
- You’ll never find two sources of water that are exactly the same.
- Coloring in food (especially if it’s a red or yellow food coloring) makes kids hyperactive .
- Coffee beans aren’t actually beans — they’re berries.
- The Japanese have a saying: ’Yesterday’s tea bites worse than a snake.’ Cold tea irritates the walls of the stomach, so much so that the Chinese consider it the same as poison.Drink only fresh tea.
- Honey is immortal. The oldest pot of honey( that is still edible)was discovered in 1922 by Howard Carter — in the tomb of Egyptian pharaoh Tutankhamen.
- Camembert should be eaten as close to its use-by date as possible .Never after it.
- The upper it goes the older it is . This occurs because gases accumulate inside an egg as it gets older, causing it to float.
- Sauerkraut is effective at processing fats, helping you in turn to lose weight.
- Eat a small piece of dark chocolate before a meal because it will up your blood with glucose and will prevent you from eating too much.
- Food is always tastier at night.