Getting rid of facial hair may not be as difficult as it seems. These three simple home remedies will surely give you effective results in only a few days.
Honey, Lemon Juice and Oatmeal Mixture
Removing unwanted hair with oatmeal is nothing unusual. It will not only remove your facial hair but at the same time, it will also cause no irritation. This process is completely painless. Honey will soothe and nourish your skin. Lemon juice will help to even out your skin tone. This mixture will help you remove your facial hair easily and will also give you soft and glowing skin.
To Prepare and Apply the Mixture
- Grind ½ a teaspoon of oatmeal
- Blend the oatmeal with 1 tablespoon of organic honey and ½ a teaspoon of fresh lemon juice to form a smooth paste
- Apply this paste to your face
- Leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes
- Massage your face in circular motions for about 5 minutes. Make sure you rub against the direction of hair growth
- Wash it off with lukewarm water
- Follow the procedures twice a week
Papaya and Turmeric Powder Face Pack
Papaya contains papain. This enzyme helps to dilate the hair follicles which, in turn, forces the hair strands out of the follicles. In addition, papaya exfoliates your skin and removes dead skin cells to give you a youthful appearance. Turmeric powder heals your skin and moisturizes it. This face pack will effectively remove your facial hair and also give you healthy skin.
To Prepare and Apply the Pack
- Cut a whole papaya into small pieces. Remove the peel before cutting it
- Blend the pieces to make a smooth paste
- Now mix 2 tablespoons of blended papaya and ½ a teaspoon of turmeric powder
- Apply this pack to your face
- Massage your face in circular motions for 15 to 20 minutes. Always massage against the direction of hair growth
- Wash off the pack with lukewarm water
- Follow the procedures twice or thrice a week
Caution- Always perform a patch test before applying turmeric powder to your skin in order to ensure that you are not allergic to it
Sugar and Lemon Juice Face Scrub
Sugar is widely known to remove unwanted body hair. It is also known to exfoliate the skin and keep the skin pores clean. Sugar when warm, sticks to the unwanted hair and helps to pull them out of their follicles. Lemon juice evens out the skin tone and makes your skin soft to the touch. This face scrub will quickly remove your facial hair and also give you spotless skin.
To Prepare and Apply the Scrub
- Mix 2 tablespoons of sugar and 2 teaspoons of fresh lemon juice. Brown sugar is always preferable
- Add about 8 to 9 teaspoons of plain water
- Mix the ingredients thoroughly
- Heat the ingredients after mixing them
- Once it is cool enough for the application, apply generous amounts to your skin
- Leave it on and allow it to dry completely
- Use cool water to wash off the scrub and rub in circular motions while washing
- Follow the procedures thrice a week